Here’s the deal to do the Honest Tag: tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don’t forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
Ten Honest Things About Me (in no particular order):
- I trust people very easily.
- Every time I look into my husband’s eyes, I fall in love – head over heels – all over again.
- Whenever my driving instructor gives me abrupt orders while I’m behind the wheel, I end up turning the wiper on instead of the indicator lamps.
- I never refuse pasta or seafood.
- I’ve recently overheard the most beautiful remark from my mother in law: “Not every girl is like our Nadia.” (We’re looking for a bride for my brother in law actually).
- Whenever I try to save money to buy an SLR, something always comes up.
- I am already planning for our annual vacation – for next year – somewhere quiet and romantic.
- Having me as a wife has – based on my careful observation – immensely increased my husband’s level of patience.
- I cry at least once a month, mostly on trivial matters. But I believe it’s healthy because it helps cleanse my eyes.
- As I type this, I feel immensely blessed (alhumdulillah).
Umm Travis, thank you for this fun tag; I had a great time coming up with this list.
I’m going to tag (in no particular order):