As an adjective, weird also means: unusual, bizarre, peculiar, eerie, curious, or crazy. Since every person is unique, each one of us has the tendency to be weird in our own way. Today, I actually received an invitation to tell everyone just how weird I am. Mary at Everyday Baby Steps has tagged me for a fun meme. I am supposed to name 7 weird facts about myself.
So here goes…
1. I am very particular regarding the blanket that we use. You see, it has a brand tag on it’s inner right side, and I insist that this tag is on my right when we use the blanket. Also, I only sleep on the right side of the bed.
2. I probably watch only one hour of T.V. in a week. Like Mary, I find this weird because I used to watch a lot of T.V. when I was in school. Now, it just feels like such a waste of time.
3. I do not eat french fries, wafers, and biscuits. I also dislike bubblegums. But I eat ALL kinds of vegetables.
4. I am allergic to dust and perfumes, but I live in the middle of the desert and have a collection of perfumes.
5. I haven’t sent a text message in months. It’s much easier to just call a person and say whatever I have to say and get over it, instead of sending numerous text messages back and forth.
6. Whenever I’m home alone, I turn on ALL the lights once it starts to get dark outside, even the bathrooms.
7. I hate stuffed toys and dolls with eyes that look straight at me. They give me this eerie feeling that they are watching me.
I am also supposed to tag 7 people at the end of this post, leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Also, let them know that they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
I am tagging:
Masood at Thoughts From Dubai
Nisa at What A Life!
Amir at Tweels
Umm Travis at Tea Break Thoughts
Niyaz at A Dreamy World
Kashkin at Cogito Ergo Sum
Aadil at My World As Described In My Words
Thanks for reading these weird facts about me. Even if you’re not listed above, feel free to tag yourself and share your ‘weirdness factor’ with us.
So, how weird are you?