Click to visit the new blog:
- Update Your Readers and Email Subcriptions!
- Let’s Shoot the Amateur Photographers
- Jazirat al-Hamra: Ghost Town or a Crumbling Piece of History?
- An Early Morning at the Muttrah Corniche
- The White Houses Down the Road
- Highway to Muscat, and the Crazy Stuff that Happens There
- Crossing the UAE-Oman Border
- I Wouldn’t Shoot if I Knew How to Draw
- Dubai Creek – Where Past Meets Present
- Flamingos in the Desert
- The 99 Attributes of Allah in Traditional Kufi Calligraphy
- Visiting Abu Dhabi? Don’t Miss the World’s 8th Largest Mosque.
- Everyday Stuff from Ancient Arabia
- Tea from Syria, Friends from Canada
- Sinbad in Sharjah!
- A Piece of Cake
- The Rub’ al Khali Experience
- How to Decorate Your Car for National Day
- Don’t Touch that Food Unless it’s Shot
Tag Archives: thoughts
… some come early so that they can reserve an entire row for their friends who are, most of the time, late for prayers. And they won’t let others occupy that space even though the Imam has started leading the … Continue reading