Click to visit the new blog:
- Update Your Readers and Email Subcriptions!
- Let’s Shoot the Amateur Photographers
- Jazirat al-Hamra: Ghost Town or a Crumbling Piece of History?
- An Early Morning at the Muttrah Corniche
- The White Houses Down the Road
- Highway to Muscat, and the Crazy Stuff that Happens There
- Crossing the UAE-Oman Border
- I Wouldn’t Shoot if I Knew How to Draw
- Dubai Creek – Where Past Meets Present
- Flamingos in the Desert
- The 99 Attributes of Allah in Traditional Kufi Calligraphy
- Visiting Abu Dhabi? Don’t Miss the World’s 8th Largest Mosque.
- Everyday Stuff from Ancient Arabia
- Tea from Syria, Friends from Canada
- Sinbad in Sharjah!
- A Piece of Cake
- The Rub’ al Khali Experience
- How to Decorate Your Car for National Day
- Don’t Touch that Food Unless it’s Shot
Tag Archives: Pakistan
The report, commissioned by the British Council and conducted by the Nielsen research company, drew a picture of a deeply frustrated young generation that feels abandoned by its government and despondent about its future. An overwhelming majority of young Pakistanis … Continue reading